Knoxville DUI Lawyers
Knoxville DUI Lawyers Steve Oberman and Sara Compher-Rice understand that the process of choosing your Knoxville DUI attorney can be overwhelming and intimidating. In fact, many of our clients have never had a need to consult with or hire any type of attorney, including a Knoxville, TN DUI lawyer. It is important for a person charged with a Tennessee DUI to know what to expect from their Knoxville DUI attorney.
What to Expect from Your Knoxville DUI Attorney
At a minimum, you should expect the following:
- Your Knoxville DUI lawyer should always be willing and available to answer your questions;
- Your Knoxville DUI attorney should spend a minimum of 1 1/2 hours with you during the initial meeting to conduct a complete and thorough interview;
- Your Knoxville DUI lawyer should take time to educate you about the relevant Tennessee court procedures;
- Your Knoxville DUI attorney should explain not only the DUI penalties required by Tennessee law, but should also educate you on other consequences of a Tennessee DUI conviction;
- Your Knoxville DUI lawyer should work with an investigator to thoroughly explore all legal defenses available in your case; and
- Your Knoxville DUI attorney should take the time to get to know you as a person.